Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Have WORK !!!!

Project Manager working in an MNC, as usual after lunchgoes to the cafeteria for coffee.

He relaxes in canteen.He sees a canteen boy cleaning tables there.So he decides to have fun with him.He calls him.

Then The Discussion Goes Like This

Project Manager - (Asks canteen boy) : How much do you earn?Canteen boy smiles...

Project Manager - what are your future plans?Canteen boy keeps quiet...

Project Manager - where do you see yourself 10 years down the line?Canteen boy gives a cold stare.

Project Manager – In The Beginning When I came Here (BNGLR)…

I Don't Have Anything…....

And Now…

I Have Everything….Like…Money…Fame…

And What Do U Have ???

Canteen boy – " Sir…..I Have Work "

Project Manager leaves the cafeteria silently....... :-)

No comments: